Sunday, April 13, 2008

All work and all play.... that my life, everyday!

So I am blessed to work at one of the most beautiful resort properties in Arizona.
This is our signiture couple room
This is the garden area of the signiture couples room. We do the part of the treatment out here on nice days. Should have turned the hot tub on...
One of our special suites
Garden area of one of the special suites

So as you can see I am constantly in a beautiful setting, even at work. I only wish everyone could be as happy at their jobs...
So just let me know when you want to visit ;) Everyone needs a vacation and a good day at the spa...

2 comments:

Rick and Eileen said...

I can't wait to come down. You do work in a beautiful setting. So glad you are enjoying it.

Reid said...

Who wants to buy tickets for me?! Anyone? Hello.... darn.