Thursday, September 18, 2008

Utah Trip - Day One

So for the last few days Nathan and I have been up in Castle Valley, Ut visiting my parents. Nathan and I agree it was one of the best vacations we've ever been on.. and we were somewhat sick half the time. (which seems to have passed now that we're home. yay.) Anywho, so this is a shot we took coming into Monument Valley, we though it looked like a hand giving a peace sign. :)
This is a quick shot of the Mexican Hat. Nathan and I were finally enjoying the scenery and yet we had no idea what my parents had in store for us!
I wasn't feelin' so hot when we got there so Dad just took Nathan out onto Hell's Revenge! It's a 4x4 trail rated 6/9.
They had a great time on the trail until they broke the rear axle, but Nathan enjoyed working in the garage with dad to fix it.
The crazy cliffs off Hell's Revenge. No way i'm going up there....

2 comments:

Reid said...

Awesome! I'm jealous...

Rick and Eileen said...

Glad Nathan liked working on the jeep about as much as he liked riding in it. Come back anytime. We loved having you. Just try not to be sickly feeling here. You'll have more fun!