Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm alive

So i'm almost totally moved into my new home. For those who haven't heard I have split up with Nathan because of some personal differences and I am now moving in with a friend of mine down in Chandler. Melissa, one of my new roommates, is a massage therapist at the same spa as me but she also works at other sites. Her brother, Todd, also lives here, he is a manager at Game Stop. They are nice, laid back people and so far I really enjoy being here. I'm glad to say the move was quick and easy and the pets are adjusting fairly well. I'll post some pics as soon as I can get some batteries for my camera but I thought I'd let you all know I'm alive. hehe Well I hope everyone is having a good holiday season!!

4 comments:

Reid said...

YES! She IS alive! Merry Christmas Eve!

Rick and Eileen said...

So glad to see your post. Can hardly wait for pics. Say hello and Merry Christmas to your new roomies.

Melissa said...

Yay! Alive is good. Two Melissas in your life isn't confusing at all! Actually since we're so far apart geographically I think it won't be. I still look forward to more accidental texts from you, though.

Reid said...

Ok now I'm starting to wonder if you're alive again...