Thursday, April 23, 2009

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?!

So just because I am the luckiest person EVER... I get a free trip to Washington thanks to my favorite client! I will be in Washington from June 5th-12th. I have 2 birthdays to attend and a graduation! Plus tons of friends and family to visit. So from the 5th to the 9th or 10th I will be out in Ocean Shores (oh Mom and Dad can I maybe use the beach house??) and the rest of the time I should be in the Seattle area! I am soooooo excited about my trip! I cannot wait to see all my friends and family again!! :) Hope you all will be prepared and make some time for me!!

3 comments:

Reid said...

Do you need a place to stay while in Seattle?

Rick and Eileen said...

Of course you can use the beach house. Let us know what dates you want it.

Teenkurbelle said...

I will try to have a rental car so no one has to drive me around. I will have to come get the beach house key from you Reid. Oh and while I am in Seattle I most likely will be stayin with you guys as long as it's ok :) (the days are posted mom :P)