Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's been a while

Sorry I haven't blogged lately but the budget went tight over the holidays so we've just been hanging out at home and taking Tootsie out for a lot of walks. The weather has been nice here lately, mid 60-70's, so it's perfect walking weather. At night we relax on our wonderful comfy couches and watch the new movies Nathan got me on the new dvd player that we have thanks to Reid, Melissa, and Nathan's grandma (Thanks everyone!). I'm so spoiled. :D For Christmas from Nathan I got 2 of my new favorite movies I recommend them to everyone!

2 comments:

Reid said...

Hmm, maybe I should become a snowbird too, I could go for 60's or 70's it is below freezing here right now.

Rick and Eileen said...

Below freezing? We haven't made it up to freezing in a couple of weeks! Would love to see warm weather again. Ashley, you are the lucky one for weather right now!