Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's Christmas!!

Christmas eve we went out to Surprise, AZ and spent the afternoon with Nathan's family at his Grandmothers house. She was very sweet and reminded me of my Grandma Tenney so much. Christmas day we spent Nathan's parents' house but I didn't get any pics there because I wasn't feeling so swell x-mas morning.
As you can see me and Nathan made out like bandits this Christmas! This isn't even all we got :) We got some great new glasses, clothes and lots of other goodies. (I even got my own bottle of Cracker Barrel syrup with pancake mix!)
So anyone that knows me knows I have an oddsized collection. This GIANT rice crispy treat is a great addition given to me by Nathan. We decided that Tootsie would be a good size comparison, the cats just got curious :)
Even though we got the cats new toys for Christmas, I think they liked our boxes even more!
Well so I know we had a good Christmas and I hope everyone else did too and I hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rick and Eileen said...

Glad you had a good Christmas and looks like you got a lot of great things. The pic with the table and stools. Is that yours? I really like the stools!

Teenkurbelle said...

Yes they are ours. Nathan's Grandma gave them to us :)

Reid said...

I want to eat the rice krispie treat!