Friday, February 13, 2009

Back on top

Today me and Melissa hiked Camelback again and this time I made sure to get picture proof I hiked it too! There were quite a few more people up on the mountain today. Last week I guess we arrived right as they re-opened the mountain. They had closed it because a 21 yr old girl fell off one of the cliffs and they had just got done taking her off the mountain... I guess it's good I heard that AFTER I had hiked or I may have been to scared to go up. You don't really go by any cliffs, she must have gone off the normal trail.
We got up the mountain a little faster this time even though Melissa was feeling a little sluggish. Hopefully we will both be more energetic next time. Great hike though!


This shot is of some crazy rock climbers... see the tiny dot on top?

3 comments:

Rick and Eileen said...

Can't believe you hiked it again. You really are becoming quite the outdoors person. I'll bet you are really getting a toned up body. Can't wait to see you.

Reid said...

Awesome, sounds like I'll get to see you when I come down in March!

Teenkurbelle said...

Yea well I have to get outdoor while the weather is right :) There are so many good places to hike out here! I heard you get to come down and while I actually have a couple days off I'm very excited! You guys need to give me ideas of what we should do while you're out here.