Monday, February 9, 2009

Camelback

Finally some pics to post! On Friday My roommate Melissa and I went for a hike on Camelback Mountain :) (Thats the Mountain I have in my blog title pic) We started at Echo canyon park which is a big set of stairs. Then there is a railing at the next part due to the fact the rocks at that area are a little slick.


This was the next part of the hike where it starts getting a little more challenging and we still had a ways to go and it was something like this the whole rest of the way.

This is Melissa taking a little break at the top of the mountain. What a view! It was a really fun hike for us and we plan to go a lot more. Though we have quite a few other mountains to hike too. We had gone up South Moutain a few weeks before but I forgot my camera, but don't worry we will go back again. :)




6 comments:

Rick and Eileen said...

Glad for the post. Have Melissa take a picture of you. Looks like a great hike. But I think something a little less challenging for us older folks to start with.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what great views! If we get a chance to visit you we'll bring our hiking shoes. Glad you're having fun.

Reid said...

Wow that looks like a good hike! I love hikes that have incredible views from the top!

Melissa said...

Visual evidence of exercise is fun!

Rick and Eileen said...

The second picture looks like a great place to go Jeepin'

Teenkurbelle said...

There are no driving trails on camelback. I hear there are jeep tours but i'm not sure where they are. Oh and I realized when we got back to the bottom I didn't get any pics of myself so I can't really prove I was there *lol* I'll try to remeber next time.