Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm here!

Look Ma I made it myself :) A blog of my very own! So things are going well. I've been house sitting for a lady from work but had to come home for a day to get our internet before someone else found it. After hours of Nathan working hard downloading everything we are now fully functional!
It has been wonderful weather lately... in the mid 80's. Good weather for swimming and eating outside! This next week Melinda, Nathan and I hope to make it to the fair, we are scrouging up paychecks. ;) I like all the rides!
Well as soon as I can figure out how to get pics on here i'll post 'em!

TTFN!
Ta Ta For Now!

4 comments:

Reid said...

YEAH!!!! I'll post a link to my site when I get a chance.

Teenkurbelle said...

yea.. I don't know how to do that yet...

Reid said...

It's in the layout section under the Template tab. By the way on your profile you spelled Tootsie...

Rick and Eileen said...

Congrats on the post. Will add to our favorites to can keep up with you too. Love the pic of the kitty.