Saturday, October 20, 2007

My day today

Today was a very busy day for me. I came in and had 6 massages, that's me booked solid my whole shift 8-4:30, with a lunch of course. So in between massages I was asked to work late tomorrow, possibly past normal close. I of course agreed as long as I get massages. :) Then after another massage I was asked to work friday becuse there is a group coming in and no one will stay for more massages.. and again I agreed because I like working.. Then I was on my second to last massage.. or so I thought, when a co-worker asked if I would stay later to give one more becuse I'm the only one there today who will stay around for more.. So I had 7 massages today, so far there are 5 on the books for tomorrow and I'm on next Fri with a group and I work sat. and sun. So my financial future is lookin' a little bit better :) .... I hope i'm getting credit for all this... though Sarah, one of the manages, said I was her favorite after asking me for the 2nd favor. Hehe. Well not much else is happening... I was gunna post a more recent pic of Rem, the pregnant kitty, but blogger said it couldn't do it right now... sad. Maybe later?

2 comments:

Rick and Eileen said...

Sounds like things are going really great. Love your attitude. Keep it up. We love you and are really proud of you.

Teenkurbelle said...

Thank you! Guess how many I had today? 6 and a half hours! I can't wait to see the paycheck :)