Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Holiday Happenings

I had made Thumbprint cookies, Peanut butter fudge, fudgy oatmeal drop cookies, and double chocolate brownies (with nuts) but they dissapeared quickly. I thought I got a picture but I guess not. So I have started again but with new cookies. So far only candy cane cookies and sugar cookies but i'll have more by Christmas.
So after making all these cookies and having them all disapear so quickly I was worried where they were all going. We thought our troubles were over when Tootsie found Cookie Monster... and yet the cookies still keep dissapearing. I hope I can keep up with the demand of family and co-workers.


It has been cold and even wet at times here. It's down in the 60's now! Brrr, but Grandma's cocoa and a few of mom's dessert recipes have been keeping us warm. :)
Tootsie loves her yard and her freedom of roaming the whole house.
Our Kitties love the new place too and have been extra cuddly since it has gotten cooler out. I hope everyone is having a great holiday season. Reid and Melissa, enjoy Arkansas, I hope all your travels are safe and smooth and you guy have a wonderful Christmas. Mom and Dad, I hope you are enjoying your new place and your winter snow.

4 comments:

Rick and Eileen said...

The cookies look yummy. You inspired me to make a few myself. Got brownies done yesterday and since I finally found a Cherry Chip cake mix and making Cherry Chip Choc. chip today.

Reid said...

Yeah I found some Cherry chip cake mix at Albertsons! QFC, Safeway and Fred Meyer al stopped carrying it.

I enjoyed the cookie monster thing. hehe

Congrats again on the new place!

Teenkurbelle said...

Aww thats no fair I haven't found a cherry chip cake mix yet :( but I think we have enough goodies to survive this year :)

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas cookies looked so good that they inspired me, also, to make some cookies and fudge. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Love you.