Friday, December 7, 2007

A smooth move


So I want to Start off by saying Happy Holidays! We are almost completely settled into our new place. Wednesday we went and got a real Douglas Fir tree from the Home Depot just around the corner from us. So far Tootsie is the only thing under the tree and the only thing that could have made this cuter is if she had her santa hat on.

This is our living room which now looks like a real living room thanks to my Parents. They gave us these super comfortable couches as early Christmas presents. We got them on Monday. We got most of the moving done on Saturday. I did a little on my own Friday but not much because it was pouring rain :( It rained off and on Saturday while we moved but not as bad. It went quick and easy thanks to Nathan's dad with his truck and Nathan's little brother and sister.
This is kind of blurry but I got the Salt & Pepper Shakers up and the stockings are hung. We got the cute little dining table from Nathan's grandparents and as you see we've cluttered it with Christmas.

Our Landlord painted the kitchen, though we need to fix it. It is a perfect sized kithen for us, and we love cooking in it but soon I have to get started on my Christmas cookies! Hope everyone is having a good holiday season. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Hope to see you soon Mom & Dad. Hope the weather gets better up in Seattle, Wa for My Brother and his wife. Oh and give me ideas for Christmas presents please!


3 comments:

Reid said...

Wow congrats, your place looks awesome! And those couches look just about prefect to fall asleep on.

Tootsie is really cute in that picture, but you are right, you should put a hat on her and take another!

Anyways it is dry again up here so no floating out to the ocean for us.

Hopefully we can visit you sometime in the spring if we make it to Utah.

Congrats again!

Rick and Eileen said...

The place looks great! I love the couches and can't wait to sit on them to visit with you. Your place looks so festive for the holidays.

Teenkurbelle said...

I took the picture of Toots, then tried to get the hat on her but she wouldn't stay under the tree after I got it on her.
Oh, And I have to admit the couches are almost a little too easy to fall asleep on :) We love them.
We really love our new place, tootsie loves having a yard. I'll get a pic up of that soon too.